1. Students are advised to leave their bags in the bus. Only notebooks, pencils and ball pens are allowed inside the PSC Exhibit Area.
2. Eating, drinking, and smoking in the PSC Exhibit Area is strictly prohibited.
3. Teachers and tour head should present their school/company ID to avail of free admission to the museum.
4. Children below six (6) years old should accompanied by adults (teacher, parent, guardian, yaya, etc.) and must not be left unattended.
5. PSC personnel have the right to refuse admission or dismiss visitors who exhibit disruptive behavior (e.g. vandalism, destroying or damaging museum property, violating rules and regulations, etc.)
6. The PSC is a self discovery hands-on science museum. Each exhibit has a reader friendly label to help. Museum guide-explainers are on hand to give assistance when needed.